Views:325 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-24 Origin:Site
In our production and life, the Cartoning Machine is of great significance to us, but sometimes, the Cartoning Machine will fail, so what is the reason for the failure of the Cartoning Machine? Next, let us analyze it together.
This is the content list:
Stop or stop between conveyor belts
The carton cannot be sucked down
The carton is not formed or ejected at the mouth of the box feeding template after being sucked
Can't suck the instructions
The paper rebounds during the suction process of the manual
The manual does not fold well
Uneven folding of the manual
There are curls and creases after the manual is folded
Manual stuck in the fence
1. Cartoning Machine shuts down at intervals to check if there is a shortage of materials and automatically starts up when supplemented.
2. Shut down the Cartoning Machine to check whether the power supply including the power supply part, the motor, or the governor is normal.
1. Whether the cartons of Cartons Machine are arranged neatly.
2. Whether the cartons of the Cartoning Machine are pasted together.
3. Whether the air pressure of the Cartoning Machine suction head is normal.
1. Check if the cartons of Cartons Machine are too hard.
2. Check whether the position of the guide rod of the cartons placed by the Cartoning Machine and the box delivery template are not correct.
3. Check whether the small hook spring at the rear of the Cartoning Machine delivery template is deformed.
4. Check if the height of the suction head of the Cartoning Machine and the box delivery track is correct.
1. Whether the Cartoning Machine manual is deformed, causing the suction head to fail to suck.
2. Whether the suction head gas of the Cartoning Machine is parallel to the manual.
3. Whether the paper width of the Cartoning Machine manual is different, the error must be within 1mm. The stacking position of the manual should be adjusted to a difference of 0.5mm from the inner edge when the suction head rises to the high position.
4. The small paper-separating hook above the suction head of the Cartoning Machine origami moves too early. Generally, the small hook should be inserted into the gap between the paper and the paper before the suction head is about to drop. The height of the small hook is adjusted to be 0.5mm away from the suction head when it is in the high position.
1. The foot-lifting action of the Cartoning Machine's manual was too early, and the manual was taken away by the foot support before being pulled down. The position of the feet of the Cartoning Machine is so that it does not touch the sucked manual when it is returned and it returns to the high position when the paper picking notch wheel has not pulled the paper.
2. Whether the matching speed of the Cartoning Machine suction head and paper picking wheel is the same. The suction head of the Cartoning Machine should be lowered first, and then the front part of the paper picking notch wheel should be pressed onto the paper.
1. Check if the Cartoning Machine paper is deformed and bent, and if there are burrs.
2. Is there any foreign matter in the fence of the Cartoning Machine blocking the paper?
3. The gap between the opening of the Cartoning Machine fence and the folding stick is too large, causing the paper to come out.
4. Is the gap between Cartons Machine's folding sticks too large to hold the paper? Adjust the adjusting screws at both ends of the folding stick to reduce the gap. If the Cartoning Machine folding stick has been used for too long and worn out, the folding stick must be replaced.
Check the Cartoning Machine to adjust the front and rear positions of the barriers in the fence to achieve the required folding size.
1. Is the gap between the Cartoning Machine baffle and the folding stick too large? Adjust the middle position of the baffle and folding stick.
2. If the middle position of the Cartoning Machine baffle and the folding stick has been adjusted, and there is still a large gap, remove the positioning pins on the Cartoning Machine baffle and re-adjust until the gap does not feed paper.
1. Whether the paper feeding gap of Cartoning Machine folding stick is too large and paper feeding is weak. The adjustment method is the same as above.
2. The installation position of the lower half of the Cartoning Machine fence is too long than the arc guide plate on it so that the paper cannot enter the folding stick below. Loosen all the fixing screws on the Cartoning Machine fence and adjust the board backward, but it should not be shorter than the upper guide plate and should be 1-3 mm longer than the guide plate. If it is shorter than the guide plate, the Cartoning Machine manual may go directly into the folding stick below without folding.
Wenzhou Zungwan Intelligent Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional equipment manufacturer. It will conduct a large number of tests before the Cartoning Machine leaves the factory to reduce the failure of the Cartoning Machine and provide warranty services. If you are interested in the Cartoning Machine, you can contact us Contact, our website is www.cnzpack.com.