Due to the particularity of the environment in which the Liquid Filling Machine equipment is used, the structure of the metal itself is prone to corrosion. The external environment such as temperature, humidity, and air will directly cause the metal to corrode. After the Liquid Filling Machine equipment is corroded, the color, appearance, and basic performance of the machine may change, which causes damage to the machine equipment and also causes a waste of energy, causing the company to suffer a greater loss. To reduce the damage of the Liquid Filling Machine caused by corrosion, we should do anti-corrosion work during design, production, and later use. So what are the anti-corrosion methods of Liquid Filling Machines? Let's take a look together next.
This is the content list:
Selection of Liquid Filling Machine materials
Liquid Filling Machine structure and process
Liquid Filling Machine corrosion inhibitor
Most of the Liquid Filling Machine equipment materials used in the manufacturing industry are carbon steel. The price of this kind of steel is relatively low, and at the same time, it is more convenient to purchase and easy to process. Such steel will not cause major corrosion when used in the ordinary working environment, and will not cause major harm to the use of Liquid Filling Machine equipment. But if it is used in an enterprise, its working environment may cause serious erosion.
If the collective shape design of the Liquid Filling Machine components is too complicated or unreasonable, it may cause defects such as thermal stress, dust accumulation, Liquid Filling Machine stress, and liquid accumulation, which may lead to corrosion in the connecting and unloading parts. From the perspective of anti-corrosion, comprehensive consideration is given to the design of the Liquid Filling Machine structure.
Liquid Filling Machine corrosion inhibitor is a chemical substance that is added to the corrosion inhibitor system at a proper concentration, which can significantly reduce the corrosion rate of the metal and has a small effect on the concentration of the corrosive agent. The amount of Liquid Filling Machine corrosion inhibitor is very small. Although it cannot change the corrosion tendency of the metal in the medium, it can form a protective film on the metal surface to slow down the corrosion rate of the metal, thereby reducing the corrosion of the metal.
Wenzhou Zungwan Intelligent Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional equipment manufacturer that continuously researches and develops various packaging machinery for liquid, powder, cream/ointment, fluid, and semi-fluid materials. So far, we have more than 100 domestic customers and more than 400 foreign customers. The quality of our machines and services as well as our integrity are widely praised at home and abroad. Before the Liquid Filling Machine leaves the factory, the corrosion resistance of the Liquid Filling Machine will be enhanced. If you are interested in the Liquid Filling Machine, you can contact us. Our website is www.cnzpack.com.
Wenzhou Zungwan Intelligent Machine Co.,Ltd. is the professional equipment manufacturer to keep researching and developing the packing machinery for every type of liquid, powder, cream/ointment, fluid and half-fluid etc. materials. We have Obtained ISO9001 quality management system authentication and parts of our products have passed CE authentication. Our company has obtained more than 20 invention patents and utility model patents. The main products range from nail polish filling machine, perfume machine,perfume filling machine, powder serial automatically volume-measuring packing machine and inline capping machine, rotary capping machine and labeling machine, bottle unscrambler , screw capping machine ,tube filling and sealing machine, cartoning machine and other Packaging equipments.
So far we have more than 100 domestic customers and more than 400 foreign customers. The quality of our machines and our service as well as our integrity is acclaimed both in China and abroad. we will carry forward the spirit of "integrated innovation, and perseverance," discipline ourselves to be the first, and provide better and more perfect service for our new and old customers with enthusiasm and a new attitude.
With the increasingly fierce competition in the manufacturing and production of plastic bottles in the food and pharmaceutical industries, Bottle Unscrambler has become more and more solid backing for the food and pharmaceutical plastic bottle markets. So how does it play a role? We will introduce the work process and personnel operation specifications of Bottle Unscrambler. Let's take a look together next.
This is the content list:
The workflow of Bottle Unscrambler
Personnel operation specification of Bottle Unscrambler
The workflow of Bottle Unscrambler is generally as follows: manually put materials into the storage bottle library, the materials in the storage bottle library will be automatically quantified and fed to the turntable at the set speed. The turntable rotates at a high speed to supply the bottles as required, the web wheel The irregular bottles are removed, and the bottle dividing part sends the bottles from the turntable to the bottle unscramble part at a certain speed. The Bottle Unscrambler part of the Bottle Unscrambler clamps the bottles to the working surface of the conveyor through the conveyor belts on both sides, and at the same time sorts the bottles through the bottle turner. The Bottle Unscrambler electronic control system performs real-time monitoring and feedback through the sensors of each part to achieve fully automated operation requirements, and save a lot of labor costs and avoid losses caused by human error factors.
To ensure the normal and safe operation of Bottle Unscrambler, there are special operating procedures established for it. Operators and equipment management personnel shall perform standardized operations of Bottle Unscrambler under these procedures. This safe operation specification is commonly used in Bottle Unscramblers, mixers, high-speed automatic Bottle Unscramblers, etc.
1. First check the Bottle Unscrambler's intact, clean, and expiration status identification and the equipment operation record of the shift. If the inspection finds that the Bottle Unscrambler has exceeded the cleaning validity period, it is necessary to further clean the equipment according to the equipment cleaning operation rules and fill in the equipment status identification.
2. Check the Bottle Unscrambler and the Bottle Unscrambler to confirm that there is no foreign matter, and turn the bottle plate and unscrambler to confirm that it can work normally.
3. Turn on the Bottle Unscrambler power switch, check the touch screen and three photoelectric switches. If both are energized, the lack of a bottle alarm will be displayed on the touch screen. When the electric eye is blocked by hand, the screen displays the blocking alarm, and the two photoelectric switches are in a normal state.
4. Turn on the Bottle Unscrambler compressed air, use the bottom of the bottle to shake under the electric eye of the bottle puller, compressed air will be sprayed out, and the equipment can be turned on normally.
To ensure that the various parts of the Bottle Unscrambler can work normally, the formal operation can be divided into five steps: click the host start and lift start on the touch screen respectively, and observe whether the Bottle Unscrambler has abnormal noise when it is running. After powering on the Bottle Unscrambler and confirming that there is no abnormal condition, stop the device, but the qualified infusion bottle upright in the bottle feeding bracket, and start the device again. The bottle will pass through the rotating carousel of the device and enter the conveyor belt to start the bottle unscramble operation. Run at low speed when starting up, and then adjust the lifting speed and unscramble speed according to the actual production, so that the speed of the Bottle Unscrambler equipment can match the actual production speed. To prevent such phenomena from happening. If such a phenomenon occurs, stop the machine immediately to eliminate the fault before it can continue to run. During the operation of the equipment, the bottles should be put in continuously, and observe whether there are phenomena such as pouring, jamming, broken bottles, etc. If any, stop the machine immediately and start the production after troubleshooting. After the production is over, stop the equipment, turn off the power of the Bottle Unscrambler, and clear the remaining materials out of the equipment.
Wenzhou Zungwan Intelligent Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional equipment manufacturer. When the Liquid Filling Machine leaves the factory, it will provide customers with detailed Liquid Filling Machine operation procedures and operating specifications. If you are interested in Liquid Filling Machine, you can contact us, our website is www.cnzpack.com.
In our production and life, the Liquid Filling Machine has a significant impact on many industries, so what is the method of using the Liquid Filling Machine? Let's go take a look next.
This is the content list:
l The ground wire must be well-grounded before the Liquid Filling Machine works
l Liquid Filling Machine liquid filling system assembly
The ground wire must be well-grounded before the Liquid Filling Machine works.
The ground wire must be well-grounded before the Liquid Filling Machine works, and then the appropriate standard syringe must be selected according to the different filling volumes. Generally, a 1ml syringe is used when the dispensing range is 0.2-1ml. Use a 5ml syringe for 1-5ml.use a 10ml syringe for 5-10ml. The 20ml model uses a 20ml glass infusion device. The 100ml model uses a 100ml glass infusion device, and the 500ml model uses the stainless steel filling system produced by our factory.
Liquid Filling Machine liquid filling system assembly
Pull out the inner core of the Liquid Filling Machine syringe, put the screw sleeve on the inner core of the syringe, and use the screw sleeve to properly fasten it to the lower base (cleanliness must be paid when disassembling the syringe). Place the upper clamp seat on the outlet end of the Liquid Filling Machine syringe jacket, and properly tighten the nuts on both sides to assemble the inner core and outer jacket of the installed Liquid Filling Machine syringe into one body. At this point, the Liquid Filling Machine injection system is assembled.
Place the Liquid Filling Machine valve with the arrow facing upwards and the arrow mark facing outwards and fix it on the fixing screw with a nut. Assemble the Liquid Filling Machine with a complete liquid filling system, align the upper and lower round holes of the liquid filling system components with the upper and lower fixing rods respectively, and put them on the bearing so that the outer end surface and the bearing surface are levels. When assembling the lower end, do not make the screw sleeve and the crank touch to prevent abnormal noise when the crank on the Liquid Filling Machine rotates (the screw sleeve and the crank are about 1mm apart when installed correctly). After the liquid filling system is installed correctly, tighten it. Tighten the screws up and down. Use a short hose to connect the Liquid Filling Machine syringe to the valve connection nozzle. The liquid inlet pipe is connected to the water inlet, and the liquid outlet pipe is connected to the water outlet. To prevent the liquid inlet and outlet pipes from being entangled, clip the liquid inlet and outlet pipes into the ear openings on the side of the casing.
Turn the crank of the Liquid Filling Machine by hand, it should be able to rotate freely, otherwise, the assembly is wrong, you should check whether the Liquid Filling Machine injection system is fastened to the rotating bearing.
Our company has obtained more than 20 invention patents and utility model patents. The main products are a nail polish filling machine, perfume machine, perfume filling machine, powder series automatic quantitative packaging machine and online capping machine, capping machine and labeling machine, bottle unscrambler, tube filling and sealing machine, Cartoning machines, and other packaging equipment. If you are interested in Liquid Filling Machine, you can contact us. Our website is www.cnzpack.com.
As people are enjoying life more and more now, most of the manual labor has been replaced. It is machine consumption. Mechanized operations not only restrict our hands, but more importantly, machine consumption is more efficient than our manual work. It is not only a little bit higher but also more hygiene, which has many benefits. Cartoning Machine is one such automated equipment. So, what are the feed inlets and characteristics of the Cartoning Machine? Let's go take a look next.
This is the content list:
l The feed inlet of the Cartoning Machine
l Features of Cartoning Machine
The feed inlet of the Cartoning Machine
Cartoning Machine feed is generally divided into three entrances: manual entrance, medicine bottle entrance, and machine package box entrance. The entire process of the Cartoning Machine from the machine package box feeding to the final packaging molding can be roughly divided into four stages: the carton is fixed by a guide rail and a push plate is used to open the carton. At the same time, there will be two cards that can move forward. The position is raised from below, jamming the sides of the carton from front to back, so that the box opens at a right angle and moves forward to the loading area.
After filling in the Cartoning Machine loading area, the mechanism of the machine folds the ears into the left and right guide rails and then performs the lid closing action. The front mechanism of the Cartoning Machine will first bend the tongue of the carton, and then a push plate pushes the lid to bend so that the tongue is inserted into the box and the lock is fastened. The closing action of the Cartoning Machine is critical, and the quality of the completion has a lot to do with the structure of the carton and the accuracy of the machine adjustment.
Features of the cartooning machine
1. Cartoning Machine has a low cost. Cartoning Machines can continue to work 24 hours a day. As long as the regular maintenance work is done, it can continue to produce as much as possible, and the production line only needs one or two people to take care of it, which effectively saves labor costs. Moreover, since the work of the Cartoning Machine is mass production, the products produced are more up to the standard with small differences. In addition to the high labor costs and individual differences in products, manual packaging is also affected by the emotions of workers.
2. Cartoning Machine has high production efficiency. The Cartoning Machine takes a fixed amount of time to complete a piece of cartooning work. In a fixed period, the total amount of products that can be completed is also fixed, and it will not be fluctuating. For enterprises, it is easier to calculate and control the cost. In addition, the Cartoning Machine has a fixed time to complete a piece of boxing work, and its efficiency is relatively improved. It can reduce the pressure on the staff in related positions, better manage, make the work orderly, and create more profits for the enterprise. many.
3. The Cartoning Machine has a high safety factor. Manual cartooning is unavoidable for negligence and fatigue, and accidents are prone to work accidents. The Cartoning Machine is used throughout the machine, with high accuracy of repeated operations, good stability, and strong safety. It can effectively prevent injuries to workers. Contribute to the safe and civilized production of enterprises.
Wenzhou Zungwan Intelligent Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional equipment manufacturer. It has a lot of experience in the production of cartooning machines. A large number of tests have been carried out before the Cartoning Machine leaves the factory to ensure the quality of the Cartoning Machine. If you are interested, you can contact us, our website is www.cnzpack.com.
Cartoning machine is the description of automatic loading of medicine bottles, trays, ointments, etc. into folded cartons and completing the capping action. Some Cartoning machines with stronger functions also have functions such as sealing labels or heat shrink packaging. So what are the considerations for the daily maintenance of the Cartoning machine? Let's take a look together next.
This is the content list:
l Comply with safe operating procedures
l Refuel or change the oil on time
l Be organized
l Clean inside and outside of equipment
Comply with safe operating procedures
Comply with the Cartoning machine's safety operating procedures and do not overload the equipment. The Cartoning machine's safety protection devices are complete and reliable, and unsafe factors are eliminated in time. For example: Do not touch the inverter within 5 minutes after the power of the Cartoning machine is cut off because it will have a relatively high residual voltage, which will be released after a few minutes. After the Cartoning machine work is finished, you should do a good job of cleaning, use a brush to remove all unclean things, and check whether the power is turned off.
Refuel or change the oil on time
Cartoning machine is well lubricated, add oil or change oil on time, keep oiling, no dry friction. The Cartoning machine should be refueled before starting up. Where there is reciprocating motion, add oil, twice a day, 5-6 drops each time. Add butter once a month to the bearings of the rotating part on both sides of the folding machine. Grease the sliding part of the tongue guide once a week.
Cartoning machine tools, accessories, and workpieces (products) should be neatly arranged, Cartoning machine pipes and lines should be organized.
Equipment interior and exterior clean
The interior and exterior of the Cartoning machine equipment should be clean and tidy. All sliding surfaces, lead screws, rack and pinion, gearbox, oil holes, etc. are free of oil and dirt, and all parts of the Cartoning machine do not leak oil or air. The debris, debris, and dirt around the equipment should be cleaned up. For example, there should be no foreign objects in the main motor of the Cartoning machine, the casing should be kept clean, the cooling fan should be good, and it should be maintained regularly. Cartoning machine photoelectric switch and proximity switch detection surface should not have foreign matter and pollution, otherwise, it will cause malfunction. The detection distance should be properly adjusted, and the bracket should be kept tight and not loose to avoid damage when the machine is running. The electrical components inside and outside the electrical cabinet of the Cartoning machine must be kept clean and well dissipated.
Wenzhou Zungwan Intelligent Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional equipment manufacturer. It will test the Cartoning machine before leaving the factory and provide warranty service. If you are interested in Cartoning machine, you can contact us. Our website is www.cnzpack.com. I look forward to your coming and hope to cooperate with you.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is the second most important festival for a family reunion in China after the Spring Festival. Besides China, the Mid-Autumn Festival is also celebrated in many other Asian countries like Vietnam, Singapore, and Japan.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is also called the Moon Festival or Mooncake Festival. It would be celebrated on 21 September 2021. Gathering with families, eating moon cakes, and appreciating the fullest moon with lanterns, the Mid-Autumn Festival is a grand time for family reunions.
Besides those traditions in China, other Asian countries have their own unique customs of the Mid-Autumn Festival.
For example, the Mid-Autumn Festival is named Tết Trung Thu in Vietnamese. It is also known as a Children Festival. During the festival, parents will accompany their children and give them gifts like masks or lanterns. Most gifts are made by hand rather than buying at shops. Children would light lanterns and join in lion dance at the Mid-Autumn Festival.
Read Mid-Autumn Festival around the World to find more traditions in other countries.
In our production and life, the Cartoning Machine is of great significance to us, but sometimes, the Cartoning Machine will fail, so what is the reason for the failure of the Cartoning Machine? Next, let us analyze it together.
This is the content list:
Stop or stop between conveyor belts
The carton cannot be sucked down
The carton is not formed or ejected at the mouth of the box feeding template after being sucked
Can't suck the instructions
The paper rebounds during the suction process of the manual
The manual does not fold well
Uneven folding of the manual
There are curls and creases after the manual is folded
Manual stuck in the fence
1. Cartoning Machine shuts down at intervals to check if there is a shortage of materials and automatically starts up when supplemented.
2. Shut down the Cartoning Machine to check whether the power supply including the power supply part, the motor, or the governor is normal.
1. Whether the cartons of Cartons Machine are arranged neatly.
2. Whether the cartons of the Cartoning Machine are pasted together.
3. Whether the air pressure of the Cartoning Machine suction head is normal.
1. Check if the cartons of Cartons Machine are too hard.
2. Check whether the position of the guide rod of the cartons placed by the Cartoning Machine and the box delivery template are not correct.
3. Check whether the small hook spring at the rear of the Cartoning Machine delivery template is deformed.
4. Check if the height of the suction head of the Cartoning Machine and the box delivery track is correct.
1. Whether the Cartoning Machine manual is deformed, causing the suction head to fail to suck.
2. Whether the suction head gas of the Cartoning Machine is parallel to the manual.
3. Whether the paper width of the Cartoning Machine manual is different, the error must be within 1mm. The stacking position of the manual should be adjusted to a difference of 0.5mm from the inner edge when the suction head rises to the high position.
4. The small paper-separating hook above the suction head of the Cartoning Machine origami moves too early. Generally, the small hook should be inserted into the gap between the paper and the paper before the suction head is about to drop. The height of the small hook is adjusted to be 0.5mm away from the suction head when it is in the high position.
1. The foot-lifting action of the Cartoning Machine's manual was too early, and the manual was taken away by the foot support before being pulled down. The position of the feet of the Cartoning Machine is so that it does not touch the sucked manual when it is returned and it returns to the high position when the paper picking notch wheel has not pulled the paper.
2. Whether the matching speed of the Cartoning Machine suction head and paper picking wheel is the same. The suction head of the Cartoning Machine should be lowered first, and then the front part of the paper picking notch wheel should be pressed onto the paper.
1. Check if the Cartoning Machine paper is deformed and bent, and if there are burrs.
2. Is there any foreign matter in the fence of the Cartoning Machine blocking the paper?
3. The gap between the opening of the Cartoning Machine fence and the folding stick is too large, causing the paper to come out.
4. Is the gap between Cartons Machine's folding sticks too large to hold the paper? Adjust the adjusting screws at both ends of the folding stick to reduce the gap. If the Cartoning Machine folding stick has been used for too long and worn out, the folding stick must be replaced.
Check the Cartoning Machine to adjust the front and rear positions of the barriers in the fence to achieve the required folding size.
1. Is the gap between the Cartoning Machine baffle and the folding stick too large? Adjust the middle position of the baffle and folding stick.
2. If the middle position of the Cartoning Machine baffle and the folding stick has been adjusted, and there is still a large gap, remove the positioning pins on the Cartoning Machine baffle and re-adjust until the gap does not feed paper.
1. Whether the paper feeding gap of Cartoning Machine folding stick is too large and paper feeding is weak. The adjustment method is the same as above.
2. The installation position of the lower half of the Cartoning Machine fence is too long than the arc guide plate on it so that the paper cannot enter the folding stick below. Loosen all the fixing screws on the Cartoning Machine fence and adjust the board backward, but it should not be shorter than the upper guide plate and should be 1-3 mm longer than the guide plate. If it is shorter than the guide plate, the Cartoning Machine manual may go directly into the folding stick below without folding.
Wenzhou Zungwan Intelligent Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional equipment manufacturer. It will conduct a large number of tests before the Cartoning Machine leaves the factory to reduce the failure of the Cartoning Machine and provide warranty services. If you are interested in the Cartoning Machine, you can contact us Contact, our website is www.cnzpack.com.