Due to the particularity of the environment in which the Liquid Filling Machine equipment is used, the structure of the metal itself is prone to corrosion. The external environment such as temperature, humidity, and air will directly cause the metal to corrode. After the Liquid Filling Machine equipment is corroded, the color, appearance, and basic performance of the machine may change, which causes damage to the machine equipment and also causes a waste of energy, causing the company to suffer a greater loss. To reduce the damage of the Liquid Filling Machine caused by corrosion, we should do anti-corrosion work during design, production, and later use. So what are the anti-corrosion methods of Liquid Filling Machines? Let's take a look together next.
This is the content list:
Selection of Liquid Filling Machine materials
Liquid Filling Machine structure and process
Liquid Filling Machine corrosion inhibitor
Most of the Liquid Filling Machine equipment materials used in the manufacturing industry are carbon steel. The price of this kind of steel is relatively low, and at the same time, it is more convenient to purchase and easy to process. Such steel will not cause major corrosion when used in the ordinary working environment, and will not cause major harm to the use of Liquid Filling Machine equipment. But if it is used in an enterprise, its working environment may cause serious erosion.
If the collective shape design of the Liquid Filling Machine components is too complicated or unreasonable, it may cause defects such as thermal stress, dust accumulation, Liquid Filling Machine stress, and liquid accumulation, which may lead to corrosion in the connecting and unloading parts. From the perspective of anti-corrosion, comprehensive consideration is given to the design of the Liquid Filling Machine structure.
Liquid Filling Machine corrosion inhibitor is a chemical substance that is added to the corrosion inhibitor system at a proper concentration, which can significantly reduce the corrosion rate of the metal and has a small effect on the concentration of the corrosive agent. The amount of Liquid Filling Machine corrosion inhibitor is very small. Although it cannot change the corrosion tendency of the metal in the medium, it can form a protective film on the metal surface to slow down the corrosion rate of the metal, thereby reducing the corrosion of the metal.
Wenzhou Zungwan Intelligent Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional equipment manufacturer that continuously researches and develops various packaging machinery for liquid, powder, cream/ointment, fluid, and semi-fluid materials. So far, we have more than 100 domestic customers and more than 400 foreign customers. The quality of our machines and services as well as our integrity are widely praised at home and abroad. Before the Liquid Filling Machine leaves the factory, the corrosion resistance of the Liquid Filling Machine will be enhanced. If you are interested in the Liquid Filling Machine, you can contact us. Our website is www.cnzpack.com.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is the second most important festival for a family reunion in China after the Spring Festival. Besides China, the Mid-Autumn Festival is also celebrated in many other Asian countries like Vietnam, Singapore, and Japan.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is also called the Moon Festival or Mooncake Festival. It would be celebrated on 21 September 2021. Gathering with families, eating moon cakes, and appreciating the fullest moon with lanterns, the Mid-Autumn Festival is a grand time for family reunions.
Besides those traditions in China, other Asian countries have their own unique customs of the Mid-Autumn Festival.
For example, the Mid-Autumn Festival is named Tết Trung Thu in Vietnamese. It is also known as a Children Festival. During the festival, parents will accompany their children and give them gifts like masks or lanterns. Most gifts are made by hand rather than buying at shops. Children would light lanterns and join in lion dance at the Mid-Autumn Festival.
Read Mid-Autumn Festival around the World to find more traditions in other countries.
After we purchase Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper, we need to install and debug Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper. Let's take a look at it together next.
This is the content list:
l Installation of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper
l Commissioning of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper
l Maintenance of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper
Installation of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper
According to different models and specifications of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper, refer to the random manual for installation.
For small-sized Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper, it is not required to build the foundation, just install it on the flat workshop floor, make a good horizontal reference, adjust the elevation of incoming and outgoing chain belt according to the layout diagram, and adjust the legs to make the load of the whole machine evenly distributed.
For large-sized Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper, it is necessary to build a solid installation foundation as required. When installing, the horizontal benchmark should be played, especially when it is connected with the capping machine, the two parts of the incoming and outgoing bottle belts must be at the same horizontal benchmark.
To ensure the smooth bottle delivery of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper, the inlet pallet under the inlet star wheel should be 0.5mm higher than the surface of the bottle tray, and the outlet pallet under the middle star wheel should be 0.5mm lower than the surface of the bottle tray. The running is free and there should be no jamming interference. The horizontal part of the liquid inlet pipe should have a certain slope to facilitate emptying and air discharge. Make sure the bearing load of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper's legs is even. Matching equipment with the host, such as gas-liquid control box, vacuum pump system and electric control box, etc. are generally installed separately.
Commissioning of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper
After confirming the installation of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper is completed, the commissioning of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper can be carried out step by step as follows. Replace suitable accessories according to the bottle type filled by Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper, and adjust the parts, including the inlet screw, guide bar spacing, side guard safety switch, star-shaped paddle wheel, reservoir, and capping head height adjustment, etc. Thoroughly clean the Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper reservoir, liquid piping, and gas piping to ensure that there is no foreign material. Make a hydraulic test on the storage tank and pipeline at the same time. Check carefully whether the wiring of the Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper control box is correct, and turn on the main switch only after the equipment is turned manually without jamming. Start the equipment in a pointing way to check if there is any abnormality. Start the Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper at low speed and check the starting, braking, emergency stop, and speed regulation performance. Then infuse an empty bottle at low speed, check whether it can pass through the bottle feed screw, guide bar, and star wheel smoothly and whether each control touch block can respond sensitively. Check whether the Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper can drop the cap smoothly and seal the cap tightly. After that, adjust the value of each instrument on the liquid and gas control cabinet according to the filing requirements of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper. Check the liquid level and pressure of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper reservoir, make filling test, adjust the filling head and control the bottling level.
Maintenance of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper
Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper in the process of use, must be required to carry out regular maintenance. First of all, we must ensure that the lubrication status of the Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper must be good, and the lubrication points must be well-lubricated in time to maintain the oil level of each tank and the intact spray lubrication function. Timely replacement of a variety of damaged parts, such as seals, bottle transport parts, and transmission parts in the wearing parts. The movable parts that are not adjusted for a long time, such as the reservoir of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper and the height adjustment device of the capping machine, should be run regularly to avoid rust and corrosion. Regularly and regularly clean the liquid tank of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper, liquid delivery tube, filling valve, and parts that may contact with liquid as required. Liquid residue, oil, water, and glass fragments should be removed to keep the equipment neat and hygienic. Since there are many models and specifications of Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper, and the performance, structure, and working principle vary greatly, operators and maintenance personnel should use and maintain them according to the operation manuals accompanying each machine.
Our products are in great demand in both domestic and international markets, and we are committed to improving and developing to meet our customers and the market demand is our eternal theme and sincere commitment to our customers. If you are interested in Pharmaceutical Filler and Capper, you can contact us, our website is www.cnzpack.com.
We know that Labeling Machine brings great convenience to our production and life, so what are the working principles and performance characteristics of Labeling Machine? Let's go take a look next.
This is the content list:
l How the Labeling Machine works
l Performance characteristics of Labeling Machine
How the Labeling Machine works
First of all, the working principle of the Labeling Machine is to put the roll of labels in place, and then put the round bottle on the conveyor belt. The labeling head of the Labeling Machine is set at a fixed distance. The labeling wheel and the rotating shaft are used to move the label. Separate from the base film, it should be noted that the Labeling Machine label tape needs to be kept in a constant state during this operation.
Then, the Labeling Machine conveyor belt pushes the round bottle. When it is transferred to the area, the driving wheel will slow down and stop applying the label to the bottle. The Labeling Machine logo can be applied to the entire bottle or half of the bottle. The basic working principle is the same.
The above is the working principle of the Labeling Machine. At present, Labeling Machine has been widely used in the market, gradually replacing manual labeling, and the labeling speed of the prototype Labeling Machine is much higher than that of manual operation, and the accuracy is also higher. The cost of manual operation is lower than that of manual operation. Therefore, the circular Labeling Machine is more demanded by consumers.
Performance characteristics of Labeling Machine
1. The Labeling Machine is equipped with a double-labeling mechanism. Labeling Machine to ensure the accuracy of labeling, Labeling Machine double extrusion labeling can effectively eliminate air bubbles, to ensure that the label head and tail are tightly attached.
2. Labeling Machine intelligent control, automatic photoelectric tracking, Labeling Machine with no labeling, no label automatic correction and automatic detection of the label function, Labeling Machine to avoid wasting labels and missing labels.
3. Labeling Machine with elastic pressure top mechanism to ensure stable product delivery, Labeling Machine effectively eliminates the inherent error of the bottle height.
4. The Labeling Machine is equipped with an automatic bottle splitting mechanism, which automatically separates the spacing before the bottle guide, Labeling Machine to ensure the stability of the subsequent bottle guide, conveying, and labeling.
5. The Labeling Machine adopts a double-sided hard plastic synchronous guide chain to automatically ensure the neutrality of the bottle.
6. Labeling Machine has little requirement for workers to put bottles and assembly line to receive bottles, which greatly reduces the difficulty of workers' work or assembly line docking. Labeling Machines can be produced on a single machine or connected with assembly-line production.
Wenzhou Zungwan Intelligent Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional equipment manufacturer. It strictly controls the production of Labeling Machines and uses the working principle and performance characteristics of Labeling Machines to produce Labeling Machines that are more in line with consumer needs. If you are interested in Labeling Machines, you can contact us, our website is www.cnzpack.com.
In our production and life, the Liquid Filling Machine has a significant impact on many industries, so what is the method of using the Liquid Filling Machine? Let's go take a look next.
This is the content list:
l The ground wire must be well-grounded before the Liquid Filling Machine works
l Liquid Filling Machine liquid filling system assembly
The ground wire must be well-grounded before the Liquid Filling Machine works.
The ground wire must be well-grounded before the Liquid Filling Machine works, and then the appropriate standard syringe must be selected according to the different filling volumes. Generally, a 1ml syringe is used when the dispensing range is 0.2-1ml. Use a 5ml syringe for 1-5ml.use a 10ml syringe for 5-10ml. The 20ml model uses a 20ml glass infusion device. The 100ml model uses a 100ml glass infusion device, and the 500ml model uses the stainless steel filling system produced by our factory.
Liquid Filling Machine liquid filling system assembly
Pull out the inner core of the Liquid Filling Machine syringe, put the screw sleeve on the inner core of the syringe, and use the screw sleeve to properly fasten it to the lower base (cleanliness must be paid when disassembling the syringe). Place the upper clamp seat on the outlet end of the Liquid Filling Machine syringe jacket, and properly tighten the nuts on both sides to assemble the inner core and outer jacket of the installed Liquid Filling Machine syringe into one body. At this point, the Liquid Filling Machine injection system is assembled.
Place the Liquid Filling Machine valve with the arrow facing upwards and the arrow mark facing outwards and fix it on the fixing screw with a nut. Assemble the Liquid Filling Machine with a complete liquid filling system, align the upper and lower round holes of the liquid filling system components with the upper and lower fixing rods respectively, and put them on the bearing so that the outer end surface and the bearing surface are levels. When assembling the lower end, do not make the screw sleeve and the crank touch to prevent abnormal noise when the crank on the Liquid Filling Machine rotates (the screw sleeve and the crank are about 1mm apart when installed correctly). After the liquid filling system is installed correctly, tighten it. Tighten the screws up and down. Use a short hose to connect the Liquid Filling Machine syringe to the valve connection nozzle. The liquid inlet pipe is connected to the water inlet, and the liquid outlet pipe is connected to the water outlet. To prevent the liquid inlet and outlet pipes from being entangled, clip the liquid inlet and outlet pipes into the ear openings on the side of the casing.
Turn the crank of the Liquid Filling Machine by hand, it should be able to rotate freely, otherwise, the assembly is wrong, you should check whether the Liquid Filling Machine injection system is fastened to the rotating bearing.
Our company has obtained more than 20 invention patents and utility model patents. The main products are a nail polish filling machine, perfume machine, perfume filling machine, powder series automatic quantitative packaging machine and online capping machine, capping machine and labeling machine, bottle unscrambler, tube filling and sealing machine, Cartoning machines, and other packaging equipment. If you are interested in Liquid Filling Machine, you can contact us. Our website is www.cnzpack.com.
Most Bag Packing Machines track and adjust various mechanical parameters through intelligent control instruments and menu-type software on the touch screen. The electronic display shows the length of the cut bag, the packaging speed, the net content of the filling, and the packaging output, etc., which can be understood at a glance. The standard color code tracking photoelectric system of the Bag Packing Machine can ensure the correct printing patterns of the packaged products. In addition, Bag Packing Machine can perform online status monitoring and fault diagnosis analysis of the working process. Once a problem occurs, Bag Packing Machine will automatically stop and display the cause and solution of the fault. So how do we maintain the Bag Packing Machine equipment in actual production? Let's take a look together next.
This is the content list:
l Maintenance after production
l Machine parts lubrication
l Care instructions
Maintenance after production
Every day after production, employees must clean the Bag Packing Machine before leaving get off work. First, the material barrels are cleaned in the warehouse, and the remaining materials on the tray are cleaned and kept clean. The remaining materials in other parts are cleaned up to prepare for the next use of the Bag Packing Machine.
Machine parts lubrication
The box part of the Bag Packing Machine is equipped with an oil gauge. The oil should be filled once before the Bag Packing Machine is turned on. It can be added in the middle according to the temperature rise and operating conditions of each bearing. The Bag Packing Machine worm gearbox must store oil for a long time. The oil level is high enough that the worm gear invades the oil. If it is used frequently, the oil must be replaced every three months. There is an oil plug at the bottom for draining oil. When refueling the Bag Packing Machine, do not let the oil spill out of the cup, let alone flow around the Bag Packing Machine and on the ground. Because oil is easy to pollute materials and affect product quality.
Check the parts of the Bag Packing Machine regularly, once a month, check whether the movable parts of the Bag Packing Machine worm gear, worm, lubricating block, bearings, and other moving parts are flexible and worn. If any defects are found, they should be repaired in time and should not be used reluctantly. The Bag Packing Machine should be used in a dry and clean room, and should not be used in places where the atmosphere contains acids and other gases that are corrosive to the body. When the Bag Packing Machine roller moves back and forth during work, please adjust the screws on the front bearing to the proper position. If the gear shaft of the Bag Packing Machine moves, please adjust the screws behind the bearing frame to the proper position, adjust the gap so that the bearing does not make a noise, turn the belt pulley by hand, and tighten properly. Too tight or too loose can make the Bag Packing Machine happen. The possibility of damage. If it is out of service for a long time, the Bag Packing Machine must be wiped and cleaned, and the smooth surface of the machine must be coated with anti-rust oil and covered with a cloth canopy.
Wenzhou Zungwan Intelligent Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional equipment manufacturer that produces first-class Bag Packing Machine product quality and efficient and fast after-sales service, which has created excellent products of "Zhonghuan". Products are in great demand in the domestic and foreign markets. Keep improving, develop to satisfy customers, and meet market demands are our eternal topic and our sincere commitment to customers. If you are interested in Bag Packing Machine, you can contact us, our website is www.cnzpack.com.
In our production and life, the Cartoning Machine is of great significance to us, but sometimes, the Cartoning Machine will fail, so what is the reason for the failure of the Cartoning Machine? Next, let us analyze it together.
This is the content list:
Stop or stop between conveyor belts
The carton cannot be sucked down
The carton is not formed or ejected at the mouth of the box feeding template after being sucked
Can't suck the instructions
The paper rebounds during the suction process of the manual
The manual does not fold well
Uneven folding of the manual
There are curls and creases after the manual is folded
Manual stuck in the fence
1. Cartoning Machine shuts down at intervals to check if there is a shortage of materials and automatically starts up when supplemented.
2. Shut down the Cartoning Machine to check whether the power supply including the power supply part, the motor, or the governor is normal.
1. Whether the cartons of Cartons Machine are arranged neatly.
2. Whether the cartons of the Cartoning Machine are pasted together.
3. Whether the air pressure of the Cartoning Machine suction head is normal.
1. Check if the cartons of Cartons Machine are too hard.
2. Check whether the position of the guide rod of the cartons placed by the Cartoning Machine and the box delivery template are not correct.
3. Check whether the small hook spring at the rear of the Cartoning Machine delivery template is deformed.
4. Check if the height of the suction head of the Cartoning Machine and the box delivery track is correct.
1. Whether the Cartoning Machine manual is deformed, causing the suction head to fail to suck.
2. Whether the suction head gas of the Cartoning Machine is parallel to the manual.
3. Whether the paper width of the Cartoning Machine manual is different, the error must be within 1mm. The stacking position of the manual should be adjusted to a difference of 0.5mm from the inner edge when the suction head rises to the high position.
4. The small paper-separating hook above the suction head of the Cartoning Machine origami moves too early. Generally, the small hook should be inserted into the gap between the paper and the paper before the suction head is about to drop. The height of the small hook is adjusted to be 0.5mm away from the suction head when it is in the high position.
1. The foot-lifting action of the Cartoning Machine's manual was too early, and the manual was taken away by the foot support before being pulled down. The position of the feet of the Cartoning Machine is so that it does not touch the sucked manual when it is returned and it returns to the high position when the paper picking notch wheel has not pulled the paper.
2. Whether the matching speed of the Cartoning Machine suction head and paper picking wheel is the same. The suction head of the Cartoning Machine should be lowered first, and then the front part of the paper picking notch wheel should be pressed onto the paper.
1. Check if the Cartoning Machine paper is deformed and bent, and if there are burrs.
2. Is there any foreign matter in the fence of the Cartoning Machine blocking the paper?
3. The gap between the opening of the Cartoning Machine fence and the folding stick is too large, causing the paper to come out.
4. Is the gap between Cartons Machine's folding sticks too large to hold the paper? Adjust the adjusting screws at both ends of the folding stick to reduce the gap. If the Cartoning Machine folding stick has been used for too long and worn out, the folding stick must be replaced.
Check the Cartoning Machine to adjust the front and rear positions of the barriers in the fence to achieve the required folding size.
1. Is the gap between the Cartoning Machine baffle and the folding stick too large? Adjust the middle position of the baffle and folding stick.
2. If the middle position of the Cartoning Machine baffle and the folding stick has been adjusted, and there is still a large gap, remove the positioning pins on the Cartoning Machine baffle and re-adjust until the gap does not feed paper.
1. Whether the paper feeding gap of Cartoning Machine folding stick is too large and paper feeding is weak. The adjustment method is the same as above.
2. The installation position of the lower half of the Cartoning Machine fence is too long than the arc guide plate on it so that the paper cannot enter the folding stick below. Loosen all the fixing screws on the Cartoning Machine fence and adjust the board backward, but it should not be shorter than the upper guide plate and should be 1-3 mm longer than the guide plate. If it is shorter than the guide plate, the Cartoning Machine manual may go directly into the folding stick below without folding.
Wenzhou Zungwan Intelligent Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional equipment manufacturer. It will conduct a large number of tests before the Cartoning Machine leaves the factory to reduce the failure of the Cartoning Machine and provide warranty services. If you are interested in the Cartoning Machine, you can contact us Contact, our website is www.cnzpack.com.
Wenzhou Zungwan Intelligent Machine Co.,Ltd. is the professional equipment manufacturer to keep researching and developing the packing machinery for every type of liquid, powder, cream/ointment, fluid and half-fluid etc. materials. We have Obtained ISO9001 quality management system authentication and parts of our products have passed CE authentication. Our company has obtained more than 20 invention patents and utility model patents. The main products range from nail polish filling machine, perfume machine,perfume filling machine, powder serial automatically volume-measuring packing machine and inline capping machine, rotary capping machine and labeling machine, bottle unscrambler , screw capping machine ,tube filling and sealing machine, cartoning machine and other Packaging equipments.
So far we have more than 100 domestic customers and more than 400 foreign customers. The quality of our machines and our service as well as our integrity is acclaimed both in China and abroad. we will carry forward the spirit of "integrated innovation, and perseverance," discipline ourselves to be the first, and provide better and more perfect service for our new and old customers with enthusiasm and a new attitude.